As Saxo Bank is continuing to grow its global footprint, we are looking to further strengthen our Digital Development and UX team and shift Saxo’s digital user experience to the next level. We are looking for a skilled Digital Development Manager (Webmaster), who will be a key contributor to managing Saxo's online presence globally. The Digital Development & UX team is responsible for building, developing and maintaining all of Saxo's 20+ websites under the .saxo top level domain, with a special focus on the home.saxo website universe.
The candidate will report to our APAC Team Lead for Digital Development, and be part of a global team of highly skilled digital development managers across Denmark, Singapore, India and Poland, responsible for building, maintaining and improving all of Saxo’s websites as well as working on Saxo's major and minor product launches and supporting our sister teams (Digital Engagement, On-boarding, Paid Media, and the rest of the Client Experience Office) with multi-channel projects.
- Participating in daily SCRUM meetings with teammates globally.
- Understanding APAC digital challenges and be the first level of escalation to HQ and also feed information from HQ back to the region.
- Building, maintaining and improving all of Saxo’s websites in accordance with the global web and UX strategy.
- Working with stakeholders across the organization globally to build and enhance the user experience on Saxo’s websites Clearly communicating with the head of the team and your colleagues, to ensure your projects and other tasks are progressing, while also ensuring that any potential risks for delivery are communicated in a timely manner.
- Discovering, diagnosing and reporting website issues including broken links, typos etc. Working closely with the following teams: APAC Saxo Experience Offices, UX & Design, Go To Market, Sales & Service, Global Paid Media, Data Science, Brand & Content.
- A good communicator, as the job includes being in the middle of delivery and production of digital assets
- Tech savvy, with an overall interest in the digital world
- Critical thinker, always looking to digitize and automate recurring jobs, and make the team more efficient
- 3+ years of experience with content management systems and other online platforms
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing work Experience with UX best practices, web design and basic web development frameworks (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus
- Experience with Email design and development is a plus
- Experience with Sitecore, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver is a plus
- Experience in writing documentation for the rest of the team and other stakeholders
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimisation and digital marketing is a plus