- Permanent, Full time
Digital Delivery Lead
- Full time
- 21 Apr 19
Digital Delivery LeadJob description
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Mobility practice, you'll help clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Of the major digital technologies, mobility has risen to the top in terms of importance to organizations. Most surveyed now consider mobility among their top five priorities.
As a Digital Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for two principal outcomes:
1) Proposing and winning of new business, based on a combination of deep domain expertise and broad knowledge of digital technology trends.
2) Establishing the foundation and organization, and for implementing complex digital programs.
Your overall responsibility is to ensure that the program and its project deliverables meet both contractual and client expectations and is profitable, to continuously contribute to the business pipeline, and to complete various program- and project- management activities according to defined service level commitments and process compliancy guidelines.
You are adept at delivering complex digital projects of a multi-disciplinary nature, supported by one or more highly skilled digital teams to be located onshore and offshore, and breaking down barriers for your team to make things happen.
You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- Coordinate project schedules, budgets, and staffing.
- Mitigate program/project risk and resolve escalated project issues.
- Ensure that program solution delivery is made successfully per client expectations.
- Measure, monitor, and co-manage the development delivery effort with the team leads.
- Communicate program and project measurements to senior management.
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are met per goals and measurements.
- Continuously manage project/program financials for better profitability.
- Sell new work to new clients.
- Develop new work at existing clients.
- Hire/establish solution team resources that can be located offshore.
- Balance solution team resources within the program -- and with other program managers in collaboration across programs -- in order to meet specific project requirements within the business unit.
- Develop and grow solution team personnel.
Skills and experience
It's essential that you have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum 8 years of experience, preferably in consulting and/or system integration
- Fluent in Agile scrum methodology backed up with practical experience
- Conversant on the latest digital trends, including but not limited to app development and design, low code/no code development platforms, DevOps, IoT
- Digital Program and Project Management
- Financial management
- Internal/external client relationship-building and need-driven sales
- Proposal creation and contract management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Conflict resolution
- Presentation and speaking
- Resource development and management
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law