- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 23 Nov 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The successful candidate will leverage insights into our target audience's behaviour, SEO best practices and excellent, compelling writing skills to improve our website's search visibility. The ideal candidate should have a strong business acumen, a high level of creativity, project management skills, as well as journalistic/ long-form writing experience. The candidate will also develop creative content for engaging consumer-facing communications. Materials will inspire and motivate banking customers on various digital channels.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Content marketing for various digital channels.
- Optimise existing content for SEO and write new content based on SEO guidelines.
- Come up with new ideas for content optimisation on the digital channels for higher user engagement.
- Copywriting for digital channels and making content more authoritative.
- Work with broader teams to ensure that digital agenda is carried forward in all initiatives from content perspective.
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional writing experience on any of the digital channels.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other teams
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase.
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages
- Familiarising themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.