Digital Channels Product Manager, PMM, EMB (M/AVP)
Roles & Responsibilities
· You will be a core member of digital transformation projects and be responsible for overall project management, from understanding of business needs, translating requirements into project documents, user acceptance testing, regular tracking of results and post implementation fixes if any.
· You will participate in digital transformation projects such as online business account opening and online business loans application for SME Banking customers Job Scope
· You are required to understand business needs and problem statements, define project scope, complete project documents and work with IT team on implementation and post implementation fixes
· You are required to ensure the overall clarity and quality of business requirements, functional specifications and other supporting documents meet the bank's standards.
· You will work closely with key stakeholders such as Project Management Office, Sales, Product, Marketing, Operation & Technology teams to manage the digital transformation projects
· You will be required to derive comprehensive project plan, hold regular end users' workshops, brainstorm possible solutions and co ntribute in customer journey design discussions .
· You are required to perform user acceptance tests for the projects and responsible for post implementation roles including bug fixes and change request Reporting to
· Team Lead, Unsecured Lending Programme, PMM
*LI-EN Qualifications Requirements: Tertiary education with min. 5 years of working experience Possess excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
A structured process thinker who can work independently
Able to multi-task and work under tight timelines
Knowledge of SME and Business Banking products and services is an added advantage