Digital Channels Business Analyst
- The Digital Channels Business Analyst serves as a liaison between the Digital Product Owner, Front Office/Other department SMEs on the business side and IT Application development teams on the technology side.
- The focus of this role will be to analyse business and functional requirements for multiple digital projects or change requests.
- The incumbent is expected to collaborate with Product Owner, Project Manager/Scrum Master, Delivery Manager, Tech Lead, Developers, Architect teams and Quality Assurance teams to ensure the requirements provided by the business are delivered through the IT application implementations.
- As an IT BA on the implementation of key business and technology change initiatives within the Private Banking process and Digital banking domains, this role will be responsible for participating in all scrum ceremonies and deliveries through regular releases.
- Work closely with the Business Lead/PO and/or User representatives to ensure that solution is designed to meet the business needs.
- Work with the various business stakeholders and supporting technology teams to aid in solutioning and submission of the business paper for sponsor approval.
- Work with the technology development team and/or solution architects to deliver prototypes (when relevant) and evaluate together with business users to align expectations and to lock down requirements.
- Coordinating the cross-functional team members and activities for business work streams or entire change and technology implementation initiatives while ensuring all business requirements are addressed within functional specifications and communicate the progress to the project manager/scrum master and/or functional stream leads accordinglySupport the test managers in the review of test artifacts like test plan, test scenarios, test cases and data.
- Assist in coordinating prioritization of business requirements throughout the solution development lifecycle.
- Provide business analysis and business-related issue resolution to all cross-functional teams throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design. Perform gap analysis where known business requirements are not met
- Elicit, document and communicate non-functional requirements to ensure that the delivered IT systems provide business value.
- Bachelor Degree in technology, mathematical or financial disciplines.
- At least 13 years of experience working as Business Analyst or Solution Manager in a similar discipline.
- Must have knowledge and experience in investment portfolio reporting or at least exposure to various financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, options, derivatives.
- Candidate must have a strong acumen in business process analysis, requirements elicitation and Documentation.
- Must understand Private Bank front, middle and back office transaction processing and related business processes.
- Experience in writing user stories, use cases, use case modeling, workflows, business processes, business requirements document, functional specifications document and user requirements.
- Understanding of data and information structures in an IT system environment including data modeling and design appreciation.
- Experience in agile or iterative analysis, design and delivery methods.
- Experience in the discipline of System development life cycle (SDLC) process, especially in solutioning, analysis, testing and implementation phases.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, able to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently and manage business expectations accordingly.