Digital Channels - Global Transaction Services (GTS)
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
In an increasingly borderless world marked by burgeoning trade flow, expertise in trade finance services is an invaluable asset. With cash the lifeblood of every company, so too, is a good understanding of how to manage these cashflows. Trade Finance, together with Cash Management, is the mainstay of GTS, and is extended to SME and corporate clients for their local and cross-border financial transaction needs.
In Cash & Trade, you will be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing a product or system's features to meet customers' needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business. You will also be exposed to a myriad of Trade and Cash Management products through various marketing campaigns and joint visits with our relationship managers. Responsibilities
- Oversee the regional business needs and applicable use cases for blockchain and application programming interfaces (API), from its inception to its launch;
- This includes defining the strategy, business case, requirements, functional specifications review, operationalization and commercialization of the capabilities for the country;
- Collaborate with product partners across Cash Management, Trade Finance and Supply Chain for the development of online services to different segment of customers that is fit for purpose;
- Engage customers / partners to drive adoption of blockchain technologies and associated services. Work with the country teams to manage the funnel of customers / partners and forecast appropriately to management;
- Excel in stakeholder management with Technology, Sales, Operations, and Implementation. Ability to communicate clear business value to a mixture of individuals from application developers to IT manager to executives at large companies;
- Conduct on-going strategic analysis and in-depth understanding of regulatory and compliance guidelines;
- Define, design and deliver innovative solutions.
- Primary responsibility includes driving greater penetration and usage of platforms regionally;
- Leverage on MIS for the tracking, analysis and reporting of product performance throughout its lifecycle including product strategy, product planning, pricing, bundling and issue prioritization;
- Work with various internal stakeholders and leverage on tools such as direct marketing and campaigns to drive awareness, penetration and usage;
- Draft and execute internal and external product communication and information.
- 10 to 15 years' of relevant experience in the financial services or consulting industry;
- Previous experience in Product Management;
- Digital Banking experience within Corporate space with a focus on User Experience (UX);
- Experience with Blockchain and APIs;
- Certification in Project Management will be an advantage.