- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 30 Nov 17
Digital Business Analyst - Fraud Monitoring Solution
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.This role holder will lead the delivery of the fraud monitoring solution for Retail Banking. To become a truly secure digital bank, investment in security monitoring solution is imperative for a robust digital channel and superior customer experience. We aim to take a holistic approach across all markets as that would aid in synergising efforts, outcome and work out to be more productive. Ideally, our investment in real-time fraud monitoring will reduce residual risk in our online and mobile channels.
In addition, the role as Digital Capabilities Programme Management Office will be responsible for the overall and strategic planning, reporting, budget/financial/benefits analysis, change management, risk and dependency management to deliver committed Digital Capabilities. The role holder will also need to ensure compliance of the various programmes to the Banks project/programme management processes, governance and standard, and be the point person to liaise with Internal/External reviewers during audit/reviews. The role entails liaising with Programme Managers, Technology Teams, Vendors, Assurance and Risk Functions, Finance and Investment teams, and Internal Audit.
The candidate should function successfully in a fast paced, demanding environment and successfully manage multiple work efforts to completion.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Provide support to Programme/Project Managers, Directors and work-stream leads to identify areas of improvement and to ensure that programs follow the Banks' processes, governance and standards for project/programme management, implementation and post implementation, and that these are well documented.
* Work with stakeholders to ensure that they are prepared for internal/external audits and reviews, and ensure that issues identified in other audits/reviews are effectively managed across all Digital Programs.
* Single Point of Contact (SPOC) during audits/reviews to ensure that timely information is provided, communication is effective and that audit process goes through smoothly.
* Work with responsible persons and stakeholders to ensure that all committed audit/review actions are completed on a timely basis.
* Partner closely with Accountable Executives on all aspects of programme delivery to identify and successfully manage relationships between all stakeholders, and ensure communication in line with internal communication strategy.
* Work with stakeholders to ensure that program deliveries are effective planned and progress on targets and that any potential delays are effectively highlighted and managed for timely delivery.
* Work with stakeholders to ensure that program budgets and financials are effectively managed within and across programs.
* Work with stakeholders to define benefits and deliver benefits on time, in budget, whilst adhering to SCB quality standards.
* Manage risks, issues, interdependencies and coordination across programmes to ensure that information relating to programmes deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated.
* Work with stakeholders to ensure effective change management in country that will increase digital adoption.
Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum 10 years in managing, delivering and strategic projects, programs and initiatives.
* Bachelors/Masters Degrees with relevant certifications in Project Management, Risk Management, Technology Management etc
* Proven experience in with liaising and engaging with Internal Audit, external reviewers and regulators.
* Excellent knowledge of SCB processes, governance and standard for project/programme management, risk management, pre/post implementation.
* Excellent financial and budgeting capability and experience.
* Excellent understanding of the Retail Bank's technology landscape, architecture, platforms and software development lifecycle.
* Excellent organisational, problem solving and written/verbal communication skills
* Experience in managing multiple project portfolios, scheduling, resources planning, and managing the budgets, ensuring that projects are completed at a high level of quality, within projected budgets, scopes and schedules.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.