Digital Business Analyst
Singtel, Asia's leading communications technology group, provides an extensive range of telecommunications and digital services to millions of consumers and businesses across Asia, Australia, Africa and the USA. With over 140 years of innovation behind us, we continue to push boundaries in our networks and services, to enrich lives and transform businesses.
Our core values - Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence - shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Join us and experience what it's like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let's create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
- Execute ANNA campaign configurations
- Liaise with Marketing Managers to collect promotion requirements for ANNA
- Administer the configuration of online promo mechanics
- Develop and execute test scenarios in UAT and Production environments
- Liaise with IT developers to resolve bugs and production issues within target SLAs
- Analyze and drive the implementation of new business requirements and eShop self-care services to improve the online conversion:
- Lead brainstorming sessions and prioritize new requirements with marketing and eShop members
- Draw mockup screens as an input for Designers and IT developers
- Act as the Iteration Manager and Business Analyst in a team which has adopted the SCRUM IT development framework.
- Manage the development and execution of test scenarios by Testers in UAT and Production environments
- Identify and quantify issues in User Experience by conducting usability tests with external agencies, compiling customers' feedback from various sources, and studying Analytics data
- Develop A/B tests and work Developers for their implementation
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of operational metrics to measure improvements of the conversion rate
- In charge of premium buys and premium redemption process for eShop
- Automate lead tasks onto Salesforce
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing/Business IT or modules relevant to the role
- Experience with eCommerce platforms and at least 2 years hands-on experience in executing online sales campaigns
- Experience in working with Web Analysts and UX teams
- Experience in Iteration Management and Business Analysis roles within an Agile environment (or SCRUM) is a significant advantage
- Experience in the telecommunications / ICT industry and B2B environment is an advantage
- Experience in B2B ecommerce or digital self-care function an advantage.
- Keen awareness of the new media landscape and ICT transformation for businesses
- Good communication skills and attentive to details.
- Highly logical & systematic, team player, independent & fast learner.
- Passion, drive, flexibility with a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.