Digital Banking Manager - Retail Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The strategic intent of the role covers several areas of responsibilities and is responsible for
• Lead Online Sales for Credit Cards and Personal Loans Acquisitions and drive incremental volume via mobile banking.
• Work closely with the 3rd party vendors, Country Product Team, Marketing, and Group functional teams (Digital Acquisition and Digital Marketing) as we aim to increase Online Sales through Digital Channels.
• Bringing to life the E2E digital agenda for Retail Products through STP and near STP processes.
• Take the lead on on-boarding projects and new digital platforms like RTOB, MyInfo, and National Digital ID which involves external API collaboration with Regulators or FinTech partners.
• Delivering Retail Banking's vision of being 'Digital First' with world class web & mobile channels state of the art sales & servicing tools being used by as many retail clients as possible.
• Propose and deploy new solutions, programs and campaigns for online and mobile banking which are disruptive and highly effective.
• Effective communication and collaboration with country and group stakeholders to manage collective expectations and drive results for Online Sales.
• Regular discipline of tracking, monitoring, analysing and reporting of online sales funnel and online and mobile activation levels to identify opportunities to drive up sales.
• Cost management by driving incremental online sales by alternative mediums to drive organic online sales
Regulatory & Business conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters. Our Ideal Candidate
• Graduate with Business degree
• More than 5 years' experience in on-lines sales preferably from financial institution or e-commerce platform
• Proven track record of driving adoption and ROI;
• Strong technical understanding of the CCPL products;
• Commercial mindset and result-driven;
• Exceptional analytical skills; experience and command on analytics platforms and tools
• Ability to carry and deliver on a sales budget. Results oriented.
• Familiar with regulators guideline e.g. PDPA, Banking policies, FATCA and CRS.
• Digital campaign management experience
• Operations and/or retail frontline experience preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.