Are you a driven credit risk profession looking for an opportunity to venture into the Digital Banking industry? My client is a leading Fintech organisation, and they are looking to hire in the credit risk team, offering the opportunity to:
- Assist in drafting and implement credit risk policies that will be used for credit underwriting/approval processes.
- Design and roll out credit underwriting strategies and parameters for the unsecured lending business.
- Establish credit approval/underwriting rules and procedures.
- Design and implement credit scorecard.
- Advise on credit risk assessment and work closely with product managers on credit underwriting work flow.
- Credit risk experience from the retail banking segment, ideally with unsecured lending product coverage.
- Strong educational credentials, ideally from a local university or foreign university with good standing.
- Good at building relationships; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day-to-day basis.
To discuss in more detail and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call +65 3165 0029.
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.