- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 12 Dec 17
Digital ArchitectThe successful candidate will be primarily responsible to:
- Lead the digital architectural designs solution context diagram and conceptual data model for solutions to optimize security, information leverage and reuse, integration, performance, and availability and ensure solutions developed adhere and aligns to the delivered architecture. Fulfill service level agreements and ensure solutions remains current with industry best practices, technologies and the Bank's standards.
- Consult and influence digital application teams regarding solutions. Collaborate with other staff to design and implement effective technology solutions, while using innovative business and technology processes to identify and implement improvement initiatives, eliminate redundancies and maximize the reuse of applications.
- Develop digital architecture s tandards/guidelines/policies based on the bank's needs, regulatory requirements and anticipated technologyadvances to guide Solutioning and project teams.
- Provide the analysis on gaps arise and make appropriate proposal to address the gaps aligning with stakeholders' expectation which enable the transition of the Bank's systems from current state to future requirements
- Work closely with Solutioning, Infrastructure and project teams to understand their needs and ensure the best digital architecture standard is implemented
- Provide training and share best practices across teams regarding digital architectural design and solution implementation including review and quality assurance
- Build strong relationships and business acumen with the business to ensure architectures are aligned with business needs. Provide exceptional customer service and solutions.
- Develop and apply industry best practice technology, design and methodology approaches to design system architecture. Research and recommend new emerging technologies, techniques and tools that will add value to the organization
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in an IT environment, focusing on application solutions delivery
- Minimum 4 years of Architecture experience including advanced knowledge of development methodologies and designing solutions
- Background delivering architecture and implementations of customer/partner experience channels across one or more of the following: digital (web, mobile, cloud, social media and etc.)
- Experience designing and delivering solutions that can be consumed across many device platforms and form factors
- API Management, REST/JSON APIs, and modern SOA expertise.
- Professional Certification (i.e. TOGAF, CISSP) preferred
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to effectively solve business problems
- Effective organizational and communication skills including the ability to express complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated experience providing effective consulting and influencing decisions through sound judgment and data analysis to effectively drive positive business outcomes and resolve complex issues
- Demonstrated critical thinking abilities and strong problem solving skills