Development Manager, Risk Assessment - Vice President
Our Corporate Technology team relieson smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide techsupport for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts willtouch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions:Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources,Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll bepart of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technologyneeds, as well as our technology controls agenda.
Asan experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first andforemost for people who are passionate around solving business problems throughinnovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depthof knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software developmentlifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on adaily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture ofexperimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll workin a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encouragesdiversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests ofour customers globally
Weare looking for a Development lead for leading software engineers, BIdevelopers and software testers to manage technology delivery for AML/OFAC RiskAssessment projects. Minimum of 10+ yearsof experience in Technical Leadership, Project Management and Team Managementfor Software Development projects. Proventrack record in leading data management, business intelligence, and dataarchitecture and web application development projects. Extensive experience inboth Traditional Waterfall and Agile Scrum based delivery models. Strongexperience in facilitating agile ceremonies such as daily stand-up meetings,sprint planning sessions and user demos. Experience in managing on-shore andoff-shore resources for software development.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalentexperience
- Expertise in application, data andinfrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge ofarchitecture, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modernprogramming languages Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and/or SAP Business Objects
- Knowledge of industry widetechnology trends and best practices
- Keen understanding of financialcontrol and budget management
- Ability to work in large,collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate aboutbuilding an innovative culture
- Experience in processing largevolumes of data in data warehouses and Oracle performance tuning skills
- Mentor team members to providecareer development guidance and technical guidance
- Experience in Java, ReactJS, JavaSpring and Cloud implementations is a plus
- Experience in Big Data, Hadoop,Hive and Spark is a plus
- Experience in AML Complianceprojects and products such as Mantas and Actimize is a big plus
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at aglobal financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world'sbiggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprisetechnology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovationsin electronic payments, cyber security, machine learning, and cloud development.Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to createinnovative solutions that are transforming the financial servicesindustry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee,and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as partof a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives ofpeople and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.