Development Lead for Credit Risk
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 23 Mar 18
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? If so, you are the right person for this role. We're seeking technology and domain leaders to join our development team within Credit Risk IT. We are looking someone who can:
1. Implement and deliver high quality software solutions / components for the Credit Risk platform that conform to architectural standards.
2. Leverage his/her expertise to mentor and lead developers; review code/designs and ensure adherence to standards.
3. Manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end.
4. Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working closely with other development, testing and implementation teams to roll-out important regulatory and business improvement programs.
This is an Associate Director (AD) role in the area of Credit Risk. The role will be based out of Singapore.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions.
- providing the systems that ensure Bank's compliance to various regulatory requirements.
Your experience and skills
– At a minimum, have a Degree level qualification.
– Have 8+ years of hands-on development experience using core Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
– Have experience in leading a team of technocrats; especially for high-performance, large-scale systems through various project lifecycle stages like design, build, testing etc.
– Have excellent understanding of object oriented design, database design and development.
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work as part of a global team.
– Have a fairly good knowledge of UNIX (added advantage).
– Have a fairly good knowledge of Financial Services domain – ideally Credit Risk (added advantage).
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.