A successful candidate for this role will possess strong technical knowledge in SAS & Linux platform. You will plan technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet the project’s requirements within the allocated budget and schedule.
- Strong technical knowledge (SAS & Linux platform)
- Good business domain knowledge in at least one area (e.g. Treasury or Retail)
- More than 7 years track record in developing and delivering global/regional IT capabilities for a multi-national/regional company with annual budgetary responsibility
- More than 3 years of leadership experience in managing IT delivery teams
- Experience in communicating with technical stakeholders
- Experience in banking industry preferred
- Experience in implementing large-scale, highly available applications or other large project implementation
- Experience in service-oriented technologies
- Proven result-oriented person with a focus on delivery
- Experience in actual systems development work, with prior coding, functional specifications and technical specifications and systems development and testing experience (in aggregate no less than 8 years)
- Good understanding and experience in the software development cycle
- Highly effective communicating with technical stakeholders, proficient communicating with non-technical stakeholders
- Good problem solving, analytical, synthesis, system thinking and solutioning skills
- Plan technical deliverables (including any system enhancements and upgrades) to meet the project’s requirements within the allocated budget and schedule.
- Plan & collaborate across different application teams to manage technical dependencies of the solution and manage application teams to build the enhancements.
- Partner with System Analysts, Functional Business Analysts and SME’s to collate, understand and finalize functional and technical requirements.
If you think, your experience and skill match this requirement, please send in your application to email@example.com (EA Reg.No. R1219385)