A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated within APAC PB IT, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- Presenting high quality and commercial benefits
As an agile application developer you will work collaboratively with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These are high profile applications that offer you the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components.
We provide architecture and application development (AAD) services for "Core banking" systems, in APAC Private Banking IT (PB IT) division
- We are the Core Banking IT platform owner in APAC Private banking and application owner of TEMENOS T24 system. TEMENOS T24 is the core banking system that is extensively used by APAC Private Banking business users to perform critical business functions (covering Front Office, Traders, Operations, Treasury, Financial accounting etc.).
- We define the domain architecture strategy and solution engineering standards for TEMENOS T24 Application Development
- We provide 2nd and 3rd level Application Support for T24 Core banking platform in APAC Private banking division.
- Accountable of delivering effective, creative and scalable solution for APAC Private Banking business.
- Proficiency on T24 core banking system is essential
- Knowledge in T24 related technologies like TOCF, TAFC & TAFJ, ORACLE, Integration & Interation framework, DLM, Relational-Replication, TEMENOS Data-lake etc. are preferred
- Know-how on coding in JAVA for L3 development within T24 are preferred.
- Proficiency in the private banking business process and functions will be an advantage
- Collaborating with teams, onsite and offshore, in delivering the solution
- Good problem solving skills
- Outstanding presentation skills (in a meeting room and in remote meeting place)
- Fully align with CS internal policy and control standards.
- Experience in leading offshore team's deliverables
- People management skills (leading a team of 20-40 members)
- Good interpersonal skills & management reporting
- Vendor co-ordination (leading the vendor contracts and work closely with them in delivering the projects)
- Track the delivery plan of Vendor and report to onshore, wherever appropriate
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards