Developer (PROJECT SAMA/IWM 3.0)
- In this role we provide architecture and application development (AAD) services for "Core banking" systems, in APAC Private Banking IT (PB IT) division
- We are the Core Banking IT platform owner in APAC Private banking and application owner of TEMENOS T24 system. TEMENOS T24 is the core banking system that is extensively used by APAC Private Banking business users to perform critical business functions (covering Front Office, Traders, Operations, Treasury, Financial accounting etc.).
- We define the domain architecture strategy and solution engineering standards for TEMENOS T24 Application Development
- We provide 2nd and 3rd level Application Support for T24 Core banking platform in APAC Private banking division
- You will be accountable of delivering effective, creative and scalable solution for APAC Private Banking business
- Operating within our Conduct & Ethic standards, being aware of operational risk, raising when any identified with a focus on striving for operational excellence and committed towards working with the wider team on constant improvement.
- You have good knowledge on T24 core banking system
- You possess knowledge in T24 related technologies like TOCF, TAFC/TACJ, ORACLE, Integration Framework, Interaction Framework (IRIS), etc. as well as on T24 modules like all CORE/System modules, Securities, MM, LD, FOREX, DX, AA, DMT etc.
- You should have a deep understanding of design within T24
- Fair knowledge on the private banking business process and functions will be an advantage
- Collaborate with teams, onsite and offshore, in delivering the solution
- You are dedicated, ambitious, a self-starter and have good analytical skills
- You have a deep understanding on delivering software using "agile" delivery approach
- Good Knowledge over engineering practices like 'Test Driven Development' / 'Behavioural Driven Development' and other 'agile' engineering practices.
- Open to work on other technologies, outside T24, that will help to build bespoke application and integration with T24 seamless (thus reducing complexity within T24).
- Knowledge over other technologies like JAVA or any modern programming languages is preferred
- Good presentation skills (in a meeting room and in remote meeting place) and are fully aligned with CS internal policy and control standards
- Good influential skill in order to bring creative ideas into reality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills & management reporting
- Vendor co-ordination (handling the vendor contracts and work closely with them in the delivery of projects)
- Track the delivery plan of vendor and raise to onshore, wherever appropriate.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards