Developer - Mobile technology (Chief Data Office)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career. Job title: Senior developer - Mobile technology
- Should be responsible to take lead on the mobile application development.
- Should have hands on coding using mobile technologies e.g. iOS, React Native and backend using Java.
- Should be able to gather business user requirements and run the project independently.
- Should be a team player as well individual contributor.
- Should be able to manage junior team members.
- Proficient with Objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch, Java, React Native
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with RESTful APIs (JSON/XML) to connect iOS/android/mobile web applications to back-end services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GitHub, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools
- Experience with technologies e.g. PHP, Java, Unix, MS technologies are preferable
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...