Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated within APAC PB IT, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the business. Naturally, project details are commercially-sensitive but all our projects exhibit the following common features:
- Significant engagement with product owners and user-interaction
- Technical autonomy and innovation
- Highly motivated and engaged development teams
- High quality and commercial benefits
As an agile application developer you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that improve efficiency, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. These are high profile applications that offer you the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components
- We provide architecture and application development (AAD) services for "Core banking" systems, in APAC Private Banking IT (PB IT) division
- We are the Core Banking IT platform owner in APAC Private banking and application owner of TEMENOS T24 system. TEMENOS T24 is the core banking system that is extensively used by APAC Private Banking business users to perform critical business functions (covering Front Office, Traders, Operations, Treasury, Financial accounting etc.).
- Defining the domain architecture strategy and solution engineering standards for TEMENOS T24 Application Development
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level Application Support for T24 Core banking platform in APAC Private banking division
- Seek to collaborate with teams, onsite and offshore, in delivering the solution
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.