A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
IT consumer Business
Delivery Manager, Consumer Business
INDIRECT: Development Resources
/ Outsourced Vendors
JOB HOLDER NAME / DATE JOINED B. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be a developer for the Health related applications and liaise with business users, BA and vendor for providing the appropriate support.
You must be able to communicate well with both internal and external partners. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
· To development activities of Projects.
· Involved in design, coding, testing and maintenance of existing distribution applications.
C. JOB SPECIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
- Involved in DevOps and micro-service development
- Involved in Mobile development
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Degree holder in Information Technology, Info Systems or equivalent.
· 3-7 years of Application Development experience.
· Experience in Java programming language
· Experience in SQL (mysql, oracle, etc. )
· Experience in mobile development
· Experience in Node js, spring boot, react native etc.
· Proficient in handling complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques
· Experience in Insurance domain is preferable.
· Excellent in working effectively in a multi-tasking environment, ability to prioritize competing tasks
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
Java certified professional.
· Clear communicator with excellent oral and written skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals.
· Possess the personal attributes: integrity, trust and credibility. A good listener, customer oriented, strong interpersonal skills
· Possess good learning capability and demonstrate creating thinking skills.
· Possess good analytical skills. Qualifications
-Degree in IT