Dev Ops Engineer- Digital Venture
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to work onsite within our Digital Venture office in Singapore. We're a very small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a DevOps Engineer you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers.
As a DevOps engineer you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing in Cloud deployment, Automation and Data management, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high quality products for our customers. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Build a modern, automated, cloud native, continuously delivered distributed system
- Collaborate closely with our development and product teams in our fast-paced delivery environment
- Build and Manage DevOps pipeline for multiple projects and tea
Good to have
- Good understand of technologies and experience in building a highly scalable and fault tolerant system
- Knowledge of technology best practices for building a modern automated devops platform
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
- DevOps toolchain experience: JIRA, Bitbucket (GIT), CircleCI, Draft, Brigade, Jenkins X, Artifactory etc.
- Configuration and continuous deployment tools experience - Ansible or SaltStack or Chef or Puppet.
- Strong scripting skills - Python and Bash.
- Cloud computing deployment and management experience - Google Cloud, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure with Hashicorp Terraform and/or Spinnaker.
- Container Management and container orchestration experience - Docker, Kubernetes.
- Monitoring tools Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Good practical knowledge with SQL and NoSQL DB, PostgreSQL and Cassandra.
- Strong knowledge in messaging systems like Kafka or Solace or RabbitMQ or AWS Kinesis.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and TCP/IP Subnet.
- Strong understanding and practice Agile/Lean projects SCRUM, KANBAN etc.
- Practical knowledge with Git flow, Trunk and GitHub flow branching strategies.
- Strong English communication skills
- Familiar with Queueing Theory, BigData concepts, Hadoop, Spark, Camel, Machine Learning technologies and environments.
- Breadth of knowledge - operating systems, networking, distributed computing, cloud computing,
- Development experience in Java/Scala/Kotlin, Python, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .