- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be in a hands-on role which will focus on learning, designing, building and demonstrating a continually evolving set of DevOps pipelines and best practices across the organization including automated testing, provisioning, configuration management, service orchestration, and dynamic monitoring.
- Provide solutions to implement continuous integration & continuous deployment solutions for large sized project developed using spring boot, NodeJS, Java etc.
- Troubleshooting Apache/Tomcat/Linux issues in day to day operations and Need to work with app teams to resolve the issues to minimize the Impact in Lower Environments
- Good scripting knowledge on Ansible to automate application start/stop, SSL Setup to help the operational team to work autonomous.
- Bring fresh ideas to the table, learn, and adapt to new technologies and changing situations quickly
- Contribute to implementation and adherence to continuous integration practices, including build automation, test automation, fast builds and clean build maintenance.
- Experience building installation, configuration and administration, reporting of tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crowd, Jenkins, Sonar and Nexus/Artifactory.
- Ability to document and train on CI/CD standard methodologies with our IT and Engineering organizations
- Designing and implementing appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide day to day support in DEV/SIT/UAT environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with WebSphere/Tomcat /Apache
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with AnsibledStrong background in Linux / Unix Administration
- Expertise With Tomcat v8.5 and Apache v2.4
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
- Must have Experience in Infrastructure Automation and containerization using Docker EE and Docker Swarm.
- Expert skills with Perforce/Git/Bitbucket administration, experience of designing git based workflows (GitFlow/Feature Branching) and Hooks creation.
- Expertise in CI and CD Tools specially Jenkins, Sonar and Nexus/Artifactory
- Experience in monitoring solutions and ELK is a plus
- Serena deployment automation