Talent Acquisition Specialist
Capgemini Singapore is hiring for DevOps Release Manager. A technical, hands-on Release Manager is required Financial Markets working in the eTrading team supporting the client's FX trading business. This is a multi-disciplinary role, spanning BAU and project work, from a technical and process perspective with the priority being acting as the POC for the release process.
Years of Experience : 7 - 10 years
- Your primary focus will be the management of the end-to-end release process for several components in the FX space. This includes release planning, assistance throughout the test cycle and ultimately the change request and subsequent deployment to the production environment.
- You will work closely with the development, QA and production support teams to manage and continuously improve all aspects of the release process - with a focus on automation and self-service you will identify areas of improvement and drive solutions through to implementation; across continuous integration, deployment, monitoring and release.
- Candidate will be responsible in owning/managing test environments. Work closely with QA/Dev/integration testing teams to ensure that deliveries are not impacted.
- There is a heavy emphasis on transitioning to agile processes in 2021 along with a higher tempo of deployments as the applications are broken down into smaller components.
Skills & Technologies
- Enterprise level Application Release Management
- DevOps Tooling – Jenkins, JIRA, CICD pipelines, Artifactory etc
- General Enterprise Technical Aptitude: networks, servers, load balancing, storage, etc
- Source Control - git
- Scripting – Linux (bash/python)
- Configuration Management – ansible, puppet
- Confident and articulate communicator, a self-starter
- Able to problem-solve at a deep level; determine the root cause of issues and design, plan, and deliver long-term strategic solutions
- Containers – podman / k8s etc
- Financial Domain knowledge