- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Singapore
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
* Leading Fintech start-up
* Highly competitive salary package
* Exposure to latest technology & product concept
Our client is a leading Fintech start-up company. It provides highly effective solutions to banks and financial institution, in tackling regulatory challenges suck as anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing. Their team is expanding quickly, and they want ambitious people with strong IT skill sets to join, and grow with them.
You will be responsible for:
* Manage Jenkins, and deployment/orchestration of container services
* Enhance testing practices in system development life cycle
* Identify potential improvement to system monitoring and follow up procedures
* Identify potential improvement to achieve SLAs
The Successful Candidate
* Familiar with Linux, Jenkins, AWS (CloudFormation/Terraform, CloudWatch, RDS, ECS)
* Experience with unit and integration testing, continuous integration for Node js, Angular.
* Experience with Docker/Container, Kubernetes/Mesos/ECS.
* Good understanding of testing methodology and framework for web applications.
* Knowledge of building high-availability infrastructure on containers, cloud managed services.
* Knowledge of business continuity practices, system monitoring practices.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com quoting SG138193. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
George Chen IT Recruitment Consultant Hudson SG Employment Agency Licence No.: 18S9265 EA Registration No.: R1874603