DevOps Engineer (Data platform)
Introduction to the role:
This organisation is a portfolio of digital finance companies that accelerate the digitisation and growth of the financial industry and empower and connect people to a better financial future. They are becoming an insights driven organisation. They deeply recognise that data is at the heart of their business and how they enable their data will be a fundamental differentiator. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to accelerate this journey, empowering best-in-class operational expertise on a modern data platform and helping to build democratised, self-service access to data and insights.
- Accelerating our operational excellence with data management, data pipelines and data science. Enabling stakeholders for self-service data access and insights.
- Bringing GitOps best practices to data.
- Collaborating with the data engineering team in the operationalisation of ETL processes, infrastructure and tools.
- Implementing observability across our data systems, pipelines and processes.
- Building best practice in our incident management, security, capacity planning, service reliability and change management.
- Able to apply Devops thinking to working with modern data management systems (e.g. Spark, Airflow, Snowflake, Redshift and AWS EMR).
- Ability to enable Cloud infrastructure (ideally AWS) for both engineering and non-engineering stakeholders.
- A mindset for building operational rigour around data pipelines and analytics.
- Be an enthusiastic learner.
- Experience provisioning infrastructure and services using Terraform.
- Deployment using platforms such as Github and Bamboo.
- Experience working with Data Lake architectures.
- Experience working with Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Able to evangelize your solutions to stakeholders.
For more information you can email Luke Townsend in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference 523981 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544
Job Reference: Luke Townsend 523981