DevOps Engineer (Chief Data Office)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
We are currently looking for...... DevOps Engineer
As part of bank's internal digitalization initiative, Internal Digitalization is strategic project to deliver
process automation to operational units. The practise is aimed at extracting information from documents and deliver automation for operational users for Hubs 'n countries.
Projects seeks a talented and motivated individual for the role of DevOps Lead Engineer. Person will lead DevOps efforts and work with Development teams to define, implement, and roll out the DevOps components they need. Project is looking forexperienced DevOps professionals who have configured, deployed, and supported the components of a typical DevOps pipeline.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage DevOps pipeline for multiple projects and teams
- Work with Development and Project Management teams to identify their needs.
- Build CI/CD solutions for Projects
- Deploy and maintain custom, team-specific DevOps solutions for
- First level of debugging for systems and networking problems in the DevOps pipeline
- Building python based framework for auto-deployment
- Develop Custom utilities in python
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate level qualification with Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science
- Developer Background preferable MS Visual Studio, .Net.
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects
- Strong leader that can implement agile/lean practices across Projects
DevOps toolchain experience:
- JIRA, Bitbucket (GIT), Jenkins, Artifactory etc.
- Configuration and deployment tools experience - Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet etc.
- Cloud computing deployment and management experience - AWS, Azure, gCloud,
- Container Management and container orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm.
- Monitoring tools Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana, ITRS, Nagios etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and TCP/IP - must understand strace and tcpdump
- Strong understanding and practice Agile/Lean projects SCRUM, KANBAN etc.
- Practical knowledge with Git flow, Trunk and GitHub flow branching strategies.
- Strong English communication skills
- Breadth of knowledge - OS, networking, distributed computing, cloud computing
- Familiar with in market RPA software and solutions (Blueprsim, Openspan, Workfusion)
- Prior experience in BigData and Machine Learning.
- Familiar with Queueing Theory, BigData concepts, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Camel,
- Machine Learning technologies and environments.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...