Get to know the Role:
- Designing, evaluating, and implementing framework and platform that can adequately handle the needs of a rapidly growing data driven company
- Architecting and scaling data analytics infrastructure on multi-cloud environment; finding opportunities to improve and optimize the workloads, processes to ensure that performance levels can support continuous accurate, reliable and timely delivery of data products
- Manage continuous uptime of Data Platform services by implementing High Availability tools and best practices
- Manage the continuous testing and deployment of data pipelines, new data platform services and analytical reporting dashboards.
- Manage and run highly critical production services who provide analytics capabilities to our various data users across the organization.
- Spearhead the development of systems, architectures, and platforms that can scale to the 3 Vs of Big data (Volume, Velocity, Variety)
- Partner data scientists and engineers by leading the movement cleaning and normalizing subsets of data of interest as preparatory step to prepare the rich data for deeper analysis on how to improve user experience for Grab customers around the region.
- >5 years of hands-on experience, preferably in big data infrastructure
- Experience in container management and orchestration tools like ECS, Kubernetes, and Mesos is a strong plus
- A degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical disciplines
- Proficiency in common big data toolsets like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Presto in a large scale environment
- Well versed in setting up continuous integration and deployment for big data or other projects.
- Real passion for data, new data technologies, and discovering new and interesting solutions to the company's data needs
- Highly proficient with Linux Systems Administration
- Deep understanding on best engineering and big data practices - include handling and logging errors, monitoring the system, building human-fault-tolerant pipelines, understanding how to scale up, addressing continuous integration, knowledge of database administration, maintaining data cleaning and ensuring a deterministic pipeline
For more information you can email Sara Vu
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 527665 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/vlUePm/devops-engineer-itcommunications-singapore-central-singapore-14858215 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544