Our client is one of the leading global financial services firm and they are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team, focusing on development, adoption and use of best-practice DevOps procedures and tools. This is a permanent role based in Singapore.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Working with integration team to Architect and Design APIs to connect mobile apps, website with database.
- Automating deployment through CI/CD.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system designing, developing platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like Automation, evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
For this vacancy, successful applicants will have to possess strong track record of the followings:
- Experience with Infrastructure automation using tool like Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Strong experience with cloud provider such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Design and Setup infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform (bonus AWS, Azure with Kubernetes)
- Experience using orchestration tool for deployment like Ansible, Kubernetes.
- Demonstrated success working within an Agile development environment
- Creating, maintaining and versioning API’s. Also, strong knowledge on Management of APIs with respect to Quota, Traffic, Security and enabling Proxy Connections
- Creating scripts using language such as Python or Ruby
- Experience working on system administration on Linux System.
If you have the required skills and would like to be a part of a forward-looking team, do apply to this role now!
EA License Number: 16S8091
EA Registration Number: R1876689