Desktop Engineer (VIP Support)
- To provide Top Management Support for more than 100 plus Top Management.
- Deliver VIP customer experience to the highest standards, aligned to the company values.
- Track record of VIP support minimum more than 5 years of support experience.
- Actively contribute to the smooth running of the IT processes and procedures.
- Provide day-to-day support on a variety of technology issues covering problem isolation and resolution of all end user IT related matters.
- Supports Desktop operating systems (Windows 7/10), desktop applications (Office 365), mobile device management such as Microsoft InTune.
- Supporting Applications, networks (LAN, WAN & Wi-Fi), hardware (Desktop, Laptop, Mobile Devices, Printers, Ipad, Macbook etc.
- Incident & service management; logging of requests, support calls and escalating where appropriate into the Service Management tool.
- As a single point of contact for TM incident resolution, coordinating with other resolver group to ensure the reported incident are resolved/escalating as required.
- Deployment and maintenance of end-point devices (desktops, laptops, mobile devices, etc.).
- Have experience in supporting Microsoft O365 and Microsoft Intune.
- Have experience in VVIP support.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.