Design Thinking Lead - Global innovation lab
- SGD180000 - SGD250000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 05 Apr 18 2018-04-05
A global innovation lab is seeking a passionate and dynamic Design Thinking Lead to head up, build and mentor the team in APAC.
- Build the design thinking practice from scratch in support of APAC business for both digital products and services
- Engage with and manage stakeholders throughout the design thinking process
- Formulate, plan and lead client research and testing
- Facilitate design thinking problem-solving workshops, design research, rapid prototyping
- Develop, test and refine ideas generated in workshop for stakeholders presentation
- Present and defend research design thoughts and key milestones to peers and executive level stakeholders
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- In-depth experience with applying design thinking methodologies to both digital products and services with track record in user and experience research
- Excellent people management skills across countries
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Has a portfolio of breakthrough and thought provoking work with a focus on the creative applications of new technologies and strong visual narrative
If the above describes you, and you would like to be considered, kindly share your detailed profile via the APPLY button.
OR, if you have anyone in your network whom you think will be suitable, please feel free to email me as we value such partnerships through our Referral Rewards Program.
All correspondence will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Registration No: R1545432
Posting Personnel: Kyara Tan
EA License No: 11C5502