Derivative Services Specialist
The primarily responsibility of the team is to administer and provide operational support for the APAC Investment teams for derivatives. The role is varied covering trade capture, lifecycle events, collateral management and/or margins, new instruments and adhoc tasks for a wide range of derivatives. Overview of role
- Responsible for the daily trade processing of all OTC swaps and options
- Manage the electronic affirmation, confirmation and clearing processes. Ensure that all matching breaks are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Management of margin and collateral processes internally and externally including dispute resolution.
- Investigating and resolving all breaks with our counterparties and custodians in a timely manner.
- Working with the team to improve existing processes and minimise risk.
- Collaborate with other team members in creating an organised structure of record-keeping and issue tracking.
- Monitoring counterparty performance and involved in periodic review meetings.
- Building good working relationships with internal departments.
- Good understanding of derivative instruments and complex investment products.
- Results oriented with good numerate skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Focused on continuous improvement, quality and delivery.
- Effective communication skills, written, presentational and verbal.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines and prioritise conflicting requirements.
- Demonstrate experience in working with internal clients to define and deliver to required service levels