Supporting Keppel Infrastructure Fund Management's Finance team, the individual will be: responsible for the following scope of work:
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Performs quantitative analysis of operational and financial data
- Review assumptions and analysis to provide insights on forecasts’ key trends and drivers
- Conduct financial analysis and provide commentaries of the performance of the Group against prior periods and approved budget to support monthly management and Board report
- Support the Finance team for the half yearly report and operational updates
- Build and maintain reports and model to support Group FP&A
- Candidates with good financial modelling skills will be preferred
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Provide historical data and maintain financial to support Asset Management Finance on forecasting and budget planning
- Assist in annual budget and quarterly forecast of the Trust and Group.
- Problem-solve and reconcile on data and data flow issues
- Maintain and update Group Financial model
- Support and provide data to support ad hoc forecasting projects from the Group
- Responsible for full set financials of the Trustee-Manager, including management accounts, tax, GST and cash management, including management accounts, tax, GST and cash management
- Assist in yearly audit in relation to audit requirements and deliverables, including preparation of annual financial statements.
- Ensure that all accounting functions comply with the Group accounting policies and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards International (SFRS(I)).
- Secretarial role for Group Management meeting and other ad-hoc appointments
- Participate in special/ ad-hoc projects as and when required.
- Degree in Accountancy / ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in FP&A/ Business Partnering role
- Candidates with strong consolidation experience, work exposure in listed company financial operations or financial planning and analysis background are preferred.
- Innovative and communicates well and quickly.
- Work well in a team as well as independently.
- Knowledge of SAP Hana/Hyperion/Yardi is an added advantage