Deputy Manager - Loan Syndication
- Permanent, Full time
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Support the Loan Origination and Syndicate function throughout the various stages of a syndicated loan
- Support the Loan Origination and Syndicate function throughout the various stages of a syndicated loan, i.e. from initial transaction analysis to the final documentation, general syndication and completion phase. This includes but is not limited to preparing underwriting applications, pricing meetings, deal screening support memos, documentation and bookrunning.
- Leading on the production of high quality tailor-made client presentations and pitchbooks.
- Producing market research on pricing, deal structures and investor activity as required.
- Building relationships within the syndications team and develop a network across the wider bank platform, particularly with MUFG Securities, Strategic Finance, Corporate Banking, Credit Analysis and Credit divisions.
- Developing industry expertise as directed.
- Self-motivation, team player, good interpersonal skills and commercial awareness.
- Degree level education or equivalent level of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in a front office role in Loan Markets/Corporate Banking/Structured Finance.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.