Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are hiring for Delivery Lead or Data Migration Lead for one of our projects in the banking domain. The ideal person should have done large scale data migration and it would be useful if the incumbent worked on success factor app. Communication skills must be very good and someone who can run independently. Ideal to have someone from a tech background.
- Responsible for planning, managing and execution of the Data Migration activities.
- Co-ordinate, Plan and Assign work to the team members and do quality checks on the work completed.
- Design and Co-ordinate the training for user activities before and after cutover.
- Conduct regular sessions with business users and translate the discussions to requirements.
- Create reports and dashboards on the status of the project
- The delivery of Peoplesoft migration to Successfactors
- Understands HR and T&I scorecard deliverables
Understands all Technology related standards, including SDF, ICS
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles.
Be aware and mitigate risk involved in system implementation
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the HR CIO Function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
HR business function
- Engage with third-party vendors as appropriate for formulating the cutover plan
- Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans, providing guidance and/or execution on design, development, delivery and management of communications and stakeholder engagement.
- Co-ordinate and develop executive briefing materials for the senior management promoting and reporting on the project/programme to key stakeholders.
- Manage projects in line with ePMO standards. Ensuring Clarity is up to date including Project static, RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked and reported to the appropriate governance bodies
The ideal candidate
- 15 or more years of experience in delivery large scale SAP related programs
- Stakeholder management experience working with senior level stakeholders to deliver change
- Proven experience with co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
- Rigorous approach to management of project delivery methodology
- Proven skills in co-ordination, staff management and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
- Leadership skills to coach, co-ordinate and grow a successful delivery team
- Strong product knowledge of financial markets instruments and balance sheet products.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
- PMP Mandatory