- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 16 Nov 18
- Design and deliver high quality solutions in Imatch Reconciliationsplatform that conform to architectural standards.
- Act as IT point-of-contact for the imatch Strategic Reconciliations platform inthe bank.
- Ability to ‘own' and manage significant development tasks end to end.
- Work closely and effectively with the Ops and other IT teams across the Bank.
- Senior developers with minimum 5-10 years of development experience
- Hands-on experience on FIS Intellimatch product.
- Experience on FIS Intellimatch 9.1 or above versions.
- Experience of configuring/building Internal and external reconciliations,
- Experience in dealing with SWIFT changes, upgrades and other regulatorychanges.
- Must have good database management system knowledge
- Must possess expertise in T-SQL, Stored procedures.
- MSSQL database administration experience is added advantage
- Hands-on experience on building end to end Reconciliations.
- Experience of configuring Intellisuite 9.1 web application, services.
- Hands-on experience in creating Intellisuite Users, KPIs, Alerts, Views,Groups, Recon Profiles
- Must have good knowledge of Intellimatch database schema, tables andrelation\\dependency between them.
- Basic knowledge of release management process and challenges.
- Knowledge of .Net and reporting tools such as Crystal reports is an added adv antage.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies,transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digitalera. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision,build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in theU.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listedamong the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helpsclients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.