The incumbent will market and provide sales support to all treasury products to corporate clients. The incumbent will perform sales calls and visits to solicit and cross sell the Group’s treasury products and services to existing and new customers. The incumbent will also responsible
- Performs activities to assist in the achievement of the Corporate Sales and Marketing Strategy and to meet the corporate sales budget.
- Complies with the department’s policies and procedures for conducting sales calls and visits, preparing presentation on products internally and externally, maintaining the contact database and maintaining/ collating MIS pertaining to profitability/ revenue.
- Assists in developing new corporate relationships, log any corporate customer issues and escalate to higher authority for timely resolution.
- Liaise with the Corporate Banking Division to identify potential customers and to cross sell treasury services in addition to providing requisite training to Corporate Banking staff on the treasury products and services that are provided by the Group.
- Maintains and updates the database for corporate treasury customers, after contact with potential and current Group customers within the delegated authority.
- Performs calls and premise visits to existing and potential corporate customer in accordance with the Senior Dealer Corporate Sales instructions and the delegated authority to solicit additional business, solidify current banking relationships and informs of new Group products and services.
- Works with the Client and the QNB Account Operations team to collect the required customer account documentation to open/maintain the account, with vigilance towards local Central Bank/Regulator and the Banks KYC/AML requirements.
- Provides timely updates of the client account status to QNB Centralised Operations so that it is accurate at all times.
- Adheres to Customer Relationship Management techniques ensuring that all corporate customer contacts are done in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Supports the Senior Dealer Corporate Sales in preparing various sales reports and updates for senior management.
- Assist customers in all their queries on Bank’s product and seek solution to their requests
- Maintain activities in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal departments/ units to achieve improvements in turn-around time.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group’s goals/objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in with a Major in Marketing, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (Related).
- 6 years Treasury Sales experience, preferably with Corporate Treasury Sales
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of a wide range of treasury products.
- A strong customer service orientation with exceptional knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Proven marketing and sales skills.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations and practices.
- Good interpersonal skills.