- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Mizuho Bank
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
Asia & Oceania Treasury Department - Derivatives Sales
Overview of Division/Department
Based out of Singapore, Mizuho Bank's Asia & Oceania Treasury Department (AOTD) oversees FX & Derivatives Sales, Trading, ALM and Macroeconomic/Market Research for Asia (outside of Japan and Greater China). The sales function is responsible for the marketing of Treasury products and Commodities Derivatives to corporate clients.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
· Expanding derivatives business with corporates in Southeast Asia / Oceania region (collaborating with Treasury colleagues and RM in each branch/ subsidiary) by providing hedging solution to manage risk (FX risk, Interest risk, Commodity price risk etc.)
· Contributing ideas and strategies to improve derivatives business and collaborate with related departments
· Responding to ad hoc requirements on the business as required
What you should have:
- A Bachelor Degree
- No experience required.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Excel VBA program.
- A highly driven and self-motivated individual who is able to work independently, able to communicate effectively and interact confidently across all levels
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance.