Database Project Manager (12 months contract)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Passionate in data analytics
• Proven track records in ability to understand and map the data warehouse, ability to map the database with clear understanding on data origination, tagging of data for various purposes, matching and merging rules, familiar with data profiling, in order to facilitate migration from one platform to another.
• Collaboration with application, solution, and technical architects to understand the implications of respective architecture to smoothen the re-platforming process
• Working with various key stakeholders to define the key metrics and the minimal required attributes for each domain or subject area to support the re-platforming process
• Solid project management skills, with strong ability to identify and create tasks, dependencies and deliverables, and solid communication to handle multiple stakeholders and proven technique in periodical progress update and problem solving.
• Post-implementation, keen individual will be given opportunity to work on ‘big data’ and ‘data analytic’ work stream, with focus on commercial, risk management, and / or paving ways for digital processing to support the business.
• Able to work under short-timeline and changing priorities.
• 5 years in SQL application with good exposure in many Database products
• Good understanding in DB Management Architecture and System and Relational DB Systems such as Oracle and DB2
• Having a direct experience in Cognos, for at least 1 year, will be viewed favourably for this position
• Knowledge in feeder system like ‘Reconciliation tools’, ‘MI applications’, ‘Ledger’, are added advantage
• Ability to use MS Access to develop End-user Application
• Knowledge in .NET, Java, Python 3.0, R, are added advantage for this position