Job Reference #208756BR
You'll be working in the Group Operations Wealth Management Account Maintenance Team in Singapore which provides exciting career opportunity for those who want to develop further in their area of expertise and provide know how across markets. We support the front business (Client Advisors, Investment Advisors and Relationship Managers) ensuring data and documentation is updated and maintained to a high standard. Providing an excellent and outstanding client experience is our main goal. Your expertise
- A university degree
- At least 6 years experience in a role like this
- A strong foundation of Wealth Management client documentation.
- Experience in people management.
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
- Able to manage large scale projects across various team.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.