Job Reference # 193010BR
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We're looking for someone like that to:
1. Review and process various documentation relating to Wealth Management clients. The various types of documents include
- Product subscription documentation
- Tax documentation
- Client requests to make changes to their records
- KYC related documents
2. Provide support to Client Advisors on these types of documents and provide pre-vetting support if needed. This also includes giving support to them for any exception handling they may face with their clients.
3. Ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system.
4. Able to understand new regulatory requirements, translating them into operational procedures.
5. Participate in ad-hoc projects either in the form of:
- Support for system testing
- Providing inputs to existing business rules
- Establishing new business rules and getting sign-offs from the various stakeholders.
- Project management involvement for large scale projects Your team
You'll be working in the Client Life-cycle Team (CLM) in Singapore, supporting the Singapore and Hong Kong Wealth Management Business Your expertise
- A university degree
- At least 3 year's experience in a role like this
- A strong foundation of Wealth Management client documentation.
- Structured, organized and able to independently manage and prioritize your workload.
- Detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.