Data & Integration Analyst
The Data & Integration Analyst position will support the business by helping the customer to understand, integrate and use our content in ways that best supports their workflow and needs.
They will also play a key role in supporting the expansion of our content into new capabilities and systems. They will play a key role in supporting the product management and account management teams in support of key business development and account management activities. Responsibilities:
- Undertake scheduled/regular product support tasks
- Ad Hoc Provision of sample data, especially configuring larger sets of data for defined scenarios
- Support with use case creation and refinement for demonstration and case studies and integrator support
- Support customers and systems integrators with generation, supply and refinement of custom sample sets of content
- Creation and maintenance of representative/current sample data sets for use by sales colleagues in demonstration purposes
- Support the development of enhanced offline capabilities including content access and enhanced browse capabilities
- As content and delivery evolves, support the transition for new customers
- Become a key stakeholder in informing development teams of enhancement and modifications to optimize delivery systems
- Support the customer to understand and extract the most value from our content and data capabilities
- Supports the development of project plans for new tools, development resources, capabilities, etc.
- Provide feedback to the business on data, tools, technologies and workflow support required by the customer, to inform the development pipeline
- Create and send sample data sets to customers; provide advisory support to customers on data attributes and ingestion
- Creation of instructional documentation, and FAQ documentation
- Respond to customer enquiries; support sales / customer care training on new functionality
- Become a specialist in IHS Jane's offline content and its provision
- Essential - Excellent data transformation experience
- Essential - Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Desirable - Data science techniques NLP, Python, SQL a distinct advantage
- Desirable - Data Modelling Experience
- Desirable - Demonstrable technical understanding via work experience, IT/ Development related qualifications, or Degree
- Desirable - Demonstrate good aerospace and defense subject knowledge
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.