Data & Documentation – Business Change Senior Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 26 Apr 18
Are you good at problem solving? Do you know how to run change initiatives? We're looking for someone like that to:
- analyze and syndicate regulatory, process and system changes in the area of client onboarding and maintenance activities (Wealth Management). Devise solutions and / or perform business impact analysis of proposed solutions.
- conduct business integration activities which include training and communication, rollout, post-rollout support and review.
- lead and drive some of the internal strategic initiatives.
- evaluate and optimize existing processes, implement new processes and improvement ideas.
- coordinate and/or participate in ongoing system testing/ projects.
- support ad-hoc management analysis.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Account Services Functional Management team in Singapore. Accounts Services organization provides client onboarding and maintenance services for the Wealth Management business. Functional Management team manages the change agenda (regulatory, process, systems) impacting the Accounts Services organization.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree
- some experience in change management
- strong interpersonal ability to manage stakeholders of all levels or ranks coupled with the confidence to always challenge and ask questions
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- well organized, be control and process oriented, with an eye for detail
- able to deal with ambiguity and to make sense of the available information and move the topics/issues forward
- Willing to learn and able to learn fast
- Resilient and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to drive the change initiatives independently
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.