1. Responsible for building a public data warehouse (offline, real-time data warehouse) and building group data assets
2. Understand the business data requirements, and be responsible for the design and development of the warehouse model and data model of the big data platform
3. Responsible for data cleaning and data quality monitoring system construction to ensure the quality and efficiency of data delivery
1. Bachelor Degree and above in computer or related major
2. More than three years of experience in data warehouse development, familiar with SQL, rich experience in SQL optimization, and familiar with SparkSQL
3. In-depth understanding of DW and BI-related knowledge, including ETL, data warehouse, OLAP, multidimensional data model, etc.
4. Familiar with programming in at least one of Python, Scala, and Java
5. Experience in using big data technologies such as Hadoop2, Hive, Spark/Streaming/Flink, Kafka, Flume, Presto, Kylin, etc. is preferred
6. Serious, responsible and careful, with good team spirit and communication skills, strong logical thinking, learning ability, and problem-solving ability
Established in 2018, Bybit is a cryptocurrency derivatives platform that supports both inverse and linear perpetual contracts. Bybit's users come from all over the world, ranging from individual retail clients to professional traders. Bybit's founder and CEO, Ben Zhou, was formerly from XM, one of the world's largest forex and CFD trading brokerage firms. The company comprises professionals from investment banks, tech firms, the forex industry, and early adopters of blockchain. The development team includes talents from Morgan Stanley, Baidu, Alibaba, and Tencent. Our core values define us. We listen, care, and improve to create a faster, fairer, and more humane trading environment for our users. As of today, Bybit is one of the most trusted, reliable, and transparent cryptocurrency derivatives platforms in the space.