Data Support Analyst Corporate Overview My client is a leading provider in the market for Liquidity. They are professional intermediaries playing a pivotal role in the world's financial markets, covering FX, Rates, Credit, Equities, Energy & Commodities.
- Supporting core systems on Windows & Linux platforms with hands-on experience in writing scripts.
- Troubleshooting components that connect to the systems and ensure data accuracy in real-time by using monitoring tools to detect data issues.
- Working across different internal teams and business units to manage data for business needs.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in financial institutions and/or financial services.
- Proficient with OS and network-level tuning and editing scripts on Windows/Linux platforms.
- Scripting experience (Python or Linux bash or tcl).
- Good to have: Financial markets/ trading business knowledge with exposure to market data products.
It is a great opportunity to gain regional experience in becoming a Financial Market Data Specialist with a leading financial services firm. We welcome interested candidates without any financial background and have good relevant IT skillsets to apply for this position.