Our client is developing data governance software based on machine learning algorithms. As a Data Security Expert, you will play a key role in shaping and designing the customer journey for the Data Security Solution product offering. You will link the technical and business world to the actual user experience of the product.
KEY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a member of the Product team, you will help implement Data Security-By-Design strategies for our product offering. Able to identify data protection opportunities with clients and propose solutions that meet the client’s need.
- You will be the subject matter specialist in data protection when talking to our customer solution teams, sales and various stake holders within the company.
- Participate in the development agile scrum teams as a data security and protection domain authority and create, manage, and help implement the related requirements as part of the data security solution.
- Understand the markets, competition and customers' needs, evaluate new partnerships and business opportunities to strengthen our product offerings to Customers.
- 8 years+ of various experiences in Information Security and IT Risk (e.g., Data Security, Privacy program and policy, information security, information governance, incident response, information security, training and awareness, etc.)
- Ability to understand general data privacy regulatory concepts and interpret them into business operations, business process, and technical and functional requirements
- Solid mix of business and technical capabilities, and the ability to communicate complex technical data protection issues to senior executives within the context of their business.
- Demonstrates experience designing, deploying, integrating and managing data protection technology (on-premises and/or in the cloud) and process solutions to reduce the potential of data compromise (e.g. encryption/tokenization and DLP).
- Excellent communication skills – both oral & written including presentation and report writing skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent attention to detail and a can-do attitude with a relentless focus to get things done.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Professional security certification such as CISA, CISM, CRISC or CISSP.
- Preference for at least one current recognized technical certification such as Symantec CSP in Data Protection, Certified McAfee Security Specialis or Expert, or RSA Certified McAfee Security Specialist (CMSS - DLP Focus), Websense Data Security Suite (DSS) Professional, Informatica Certified Specialist or Expert, or RSA Certified.