Their Data Science Lead iswill be hired for their Analytics Centre of Excellence(CoE), responsible for maturing their decision sciences with Cognitive, AI and Machine learning capabilities while aligning with existing analytics models.
- Primary responsibility for successful delivery of the algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools to meet business needs. Acts as the analytic team lead for large and complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
- Develop, build and train machine learning models using wide range of machine learning tools and frameworks, such as Theano, Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, etc
- Lead and coach Data Science teams with machine learning algorithms including decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, regression, and neural networks
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and broad knowledge of the organization and/or industry.
- Generate new calculated features that improve the predictive of statistical relationships
- Condense complex analysis and technical concepts into clear and concise takeaways for business leaders
- Collaborates with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
- Train ML Models based on predictive algorithms
- Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
Who We Are Looking For
- Subject Matter Expertise in effective machine learning tools and technologies including Tensorflow, Spark/Spark MLib, Flink, Mahout or any packaged cognitive solutions
- Subject Matter Expertise with application of machine learning concepts and techniques (linear/logistic regression, clustering, classification, PCA, Naive Bayes, association rules, Collaborative Filtering, recommendation techniques, Neural Nets, etc.
- Subject Matter Expertise in high-level scripting languages for statistical and scientific computing including Python, R, Scala, or PySpark
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
EA Licence No: 11S4330