Data Scientist, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilites
- Develop data model that are meaningful and impactful on a critical market data application.
- Build backend processing engine with Java and interactive with MongoDB
- Interpret data and analyses data with SQL, Python.
- Build up analytics dashboard with Tableau, Power BI, R Shinny.
- Deploy to container-based platform, docker, OpenShift
- Training the models in GPU environment
- Strong hands-on experience in Python, R
- Good knowledge in mathematics modelling, statistics, probabilities, time series data analytical skills.
- Understanding on Machine Learning technics, Neural Network, Linear regression, sentiment analysis, Clustering, anomaly detection, NLP, chatbot, Topic Modelling, Entity Recognition.
- Experience in UI presentation, Tableau, Power BI, R Shiny, orD3.js
- Strong knowledge in NoSQL (MongoDB) and SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB)
- Strong development background with Java, microservices.
- Familiar with Linux operation system, and experience with GPU environment.
- 3 - 8 years of data analytics exposure
- Have experience in applying machine learning models
- Able to perform unix / linux scripting.
- Writing of documents that clearly explain how algorithms should be implemented, verified and validated.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.