An interesting and exciting opportunity to work as a Data Scientist as a core of a dynamic and expanding Insurance organisation which is data-driven and customer-focused.
Our client, which is a dynamic and expanding Insurance organisation, is hiring a permanent role of a Data Scientist as an integral part of their expansion plans and increasing number of projects. You will be an advocate for Data Science across the enterprise.
As the Data Scientist, you are responsible for:
- Seeking new data science technologies and processes.
- Identifying new ways of integrating and utilising unstructured data by using data science.
- Helping the organisation understand the current limitations of data science and contributing input to its principle and frameworks.
- Making data-driven decisions to add greater value through data science and various applications.
- Delivering data science strategy and roadmap while adhering to the company's data privacy and ethics management policy.
- Ensuring that various platforms and applications are in line with enterprise service levels and security requirements.
As a successful candidate, you should have a Master's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent. You are expected to have strong experience being part of a data science or engineering team, building data applications and solutions.
- Newly created permanent role
- Exciting new projects
- Excellent salary package and benefits