Data Scientist (BOS AML) - AI Lab
- Understand and solve identified business problems from curated datasets.
- Design analytical solutions and experiments.
- Conduct data exploration, feature engineering, visualization and develop models.
- Model validation and deployment preparation with engineering team.
- Be a thought-leader and drive innovation within the organisation.
- Postgraduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience with AI, ML, Data Science or a related field.
- Minimum 1 year of project management/team leading experience.
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques and designing algorithms that are scalable and production-grade.
- Working experience with analytical tools and languages such as Python scikit-learn, R, SAS ML or equivalents. Experience with Spark, H2O or other Hadoop based frameworks is a plus.
- Clear communicator, with the ability to articulate ideas with data and have experience with stakeholder management.
- Experience with operating in a corporate environment and stakeholder management.
- Strong results driven personality with an innovative spirit.