We are looking for high-calibre Data Scientists to join an agile and multidisciplinary team of data/AI experts for a growing technology firm! If you're keen on solving complex problems through the use of machine learning, read on!
This is a Permanent opportunity. The Position:
- Design end-to-end data science workflows and develop machine learning models to solve a variety of business problems
- Build efficient data pipelines and collaborate with engineers to productionize the models as in the cloud
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Strong coding skills (Python, Spark, SQL), and comfortable analyzing large complex datasets
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
What's in it for you?
- This firm is growing rapidly and hiring across mid to senior levels
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, value driven, and self-motivated team culture
- Exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Rewarding work: Opportunity to have real, actual and immediate impact on the business and the industry
- You'll work with a great team. They're exceptional at their jobs, and winning market share from their competitors every day.
- Fun, friendly, open, start-up company culture
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Nicole Sichon in our Singapore office on Nicole.Sichon@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference NicoleSichon515471
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/g6E7Lj/data-scientist-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15058655 Job Reference: Nicole Sihon 515471 EA Registration No.:
R1873628, Sichon Andreana Nicole Ong Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544