Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you. Job Description
The candidate will be a part of the Advanced Analytics team and will be tasked with assisting in the development and execution of robust analytical solutions to various parts of the Singapore business. The candidate must have a passion for how data can be leveraged and used to drive deeper, meaningful insights that enhance the customer experience, grow our businesses, minimize risk and engage our employees. Responsibilities:
- Develop advanced predictive / prescriptive models to support analytics initiatives across key themes such as:
- CRM / Lead management
- Campaign Design & Monitoring
- Operational efficiency
- Assist with the development and implementation of a robust data analytics infrastructure to enable the delivery of analytical based solutions into the business.
- Work with regional and BU teams to identify business use cases and develop solutions to meet these needs using analytical approaches such as:
- Segmentation models
- Propensity models
- Cluster analysis
- Text mining
- Participate in initiatives including campaign tracking, contact and response management, test-and-learn recommendations to improve performance of solutions delivered to the business.
- Participate in regionally led peer-review process to validate model develop rigor.
- Participate in digital analytics initiatives to establish measures of success of our digital programs for both internal and external digital solutions.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors / partners on the enrichment of customer database and augmentation via 3rd party data providers.
- Manage regular reporting and ad-hoc data extract from other departments.
- University degree with a quantitative degree, such as Statistics, Quantitative Analysis for Business, Economics or Mathematics.
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in the application of Data Science / Advanced Analytics
- Passionate about achieving positive results in the business.
- Strong in numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to think and work creatively around the constraints of the existing business to devise valuable experiments
- A team player with the ability to successfully manage interaction with internal clients and work independently and within a team environment with professionalism and collaboration.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience of multivariate analysis, modeling, segmentation and customer analytics using statistical techniques.
- Proficient in data mining tools with a deep knowledge of at least one statistical and/or simulation package (e.g. Python, STATA, R, SAS Base, Matlab) and understand databases (e.g. SQL) and have working knowledge in one procedural computer language (e.g. C, VB, Python, Real Studio)
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to present data reports/analyses and statistics in a simple and clear way. Evidence of ability to persuade a wide range of colleagues.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today. About John Hancock and Manulife
- Experience in campaign management including targeting, test and control development, response tracking and analysis.
- Experience in analytics project management.
- Experience in Web Analytics such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is an advantage
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com .
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance , annuities , investments , 401(k) plans , and education savings plans . Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com . Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .